Sunday, October 11, 2009

GLBT News Headlines (T4T-6)

Statement from HRC President Joe Solmonese: “Tonight, President Obama told LGBT Americans that his commitment to ending discrimination in the military, in the workplace and for loving couples and their families is ‘unwavering.’ He made it crystal clear that he is our strongest ally in this fight, that he understands and, in fact, encourages [...]
The following is from HRC President Joe Solmonese in response to reaction to his weekly message published yesterday: I’ve seen some reactions to my weekly message, that I gave the President a free pass not to fulfill his campaign promises until 2017. Here’s something from what I wrote that the authors didn’t include in their pieces: “I predict [...]
I had the pleasure of attending a meeting with Governor Corzine to hear an update on his campaign. He took a minute to talk to me about the importance of getting involved and what is at stake this November.  Hear it straight from the Governor… and once you hear his message email me to get [...]
Statement from HRC President Joe Solmonese: “Tonight, President Obama told LGBT Americans that his commitment to ending discrimination in the military, in the workplace and for loving couples and their families is ‘unwavering.’ He made it crystal clear that he is our strongest ally in this fight, that he understands and, in fact, encourages [...]
The following is from HRC President Joe Solmonese in response to reaction to his weekly message published yesterday: I’ve seen some reactions to my weekly message, that I gave the President a free pass not to fulfill his campaign promises until 2017. Here’s something from what I wrote that the authors didn’t include in their pieces: “I predict [...]
I had the pleasure of attending a meeting with Governor Corzine to hear an update on his campaign. He took a minute to talk to me about the importance of getting involved and what is at stake this November.  Hear it straight from the Governor… and once you hear his message email me to get [...]

Listen to www.GayTalkRadio.org

No comments:


If you wish, you may contact me by voicemail at 909-7GayGay (909.742.9429).

Alternately, you may fill out the form below; the voicemail system will call you.

This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is available in effort to advance understanding. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.