The following is from HRC President Joe Solmonese in response to reaction to his weekly message published yesterday: I’ve seen some reactions to my weekly message, that I gave the President a free pass not to fulfill his campaign promises until 2017. Hereâs something from what I wrote that the authors didnât include in their pieces:Â âI predict [...]
I had the pleasure of attending a meeting with Governor Corzine to hear an update on his campaign. He took a minute to talk to me about the importance of getting involved and what is at stake this November. Hear it straight from the Governor… and once you hear his message email me to get [...]
Last month in the Volunteer State, 15 of Nashvilleâs LGBT community members came together at the downtown library to meet with Representative Jim Cooperâs staff about moving forward on issues like the repeal of Donât Ask Donât Tell, the Respect for Marriage Act (repeal of DOMA) and the Uniting Americaâs Families Act. As the No [...]


No comments:
Post a Comment