Sunday, February 8, 2009

Combined Gay News Headlines (T5T-1)

Alright, alright already. I admit it. I’m a nerd. I spend way too much time on the internet and know way too much about things very few people care about. I think Wikipedia is the Bible of the 21st century and listen to music by people no one else has ever heard of. Yet one of [...]
Huge. Big. Hot. Sexy. FUUUUUNNN. These are just some of the words rolling over in my head after last night’s INTEGRATION. Wow. What a night. We’ve opened up the dance floor boy what a difference it makes! Fresno’s only weekly 18+ dance party is starting to gain some real legs of its own and I [...]
Come out and hear an inspiring figure in the gay rights movement and help out our gay youth in their fund-raising efforts. People ask what they can do for their community….here’s a perfect opportunity. Cleve Jones to give the keynote address at the Expression Not Suppression: Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Conference on Saturday, February 7, 2009 at [...]

No comments:


If you wish, you may contact me by voicemail at 909-7GayGay (909.742.9429).

Alternately, you may fill out the form below; the voicemail system will call you.

This site may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is available in effort to advance understanding. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.